The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Tootsie build for my mother with cancer (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=516741)

aggie91 12-04-2013 05:11 PM

Re: Tootsie build for my mother with cancer

Wow, one show and time for a new interior. I have no doubt this new one will be even more impressive!

superflysteiny 12-04-2013 06:12 PM

You know I think the interior that was in there was cool. But I really wanted a darker Brown and I wanted two materials used. I want to go for a more factory look that you would have seen in a concept 60s truck. So that's why I am changing it.

Rusbuilt 12-04-2013 06:18 PM

Sounds like its going to be cool!

Precision Parts 12-09-2013 11:41 AM

At long last I finally finished editing our interview with Eric from the Sema show. Takes a while to decompress and to get things back to normal after a show like that!

Eric, it was a pleasure to finally meet you. The truck is absolutely insane! We're glad we could be a part of this build.

Derek

http://youtu.be/ZR5KJ_W3AQE

superflysteiny 12-09-2013 12:36 PM

Thank you Derek

ZOOKEENEY 12-09-2013 02:38 PM

Nice video. Looks with all the changes coming your gonna have to remake it.

Rusbuilt 12-09-2013 09:39 PM

Thats an awesome video!

nasqar 12-10-2013 12:00 AM

Great video man! More recognition for Tootsie, but also for Tootsie's cause.

oldman3 12-10-2013 12:30 AM

Sweet video, now we can put a face to a great builder...Jim

aggie91 12-10-2013 11:40 AM

I agree, Great video for a Great Truck and an outstanding cause.

superflysteiny 12-10-2013 03:12 PM

Thanks guy. I really was not nervous but I could not think fast enough on what to say. Just so you guys know the engine is from texas. lol

ajgriffin 12-10-2013 03:29 PM

I missed where you said that in the video :lol:

How are the new door panels coming? I can't wait to see how they managed to improve on the first set!

superflysteiny 12-10-2013 03:42 PM

We have had three meeting since Sema. One was last night with Vince from seat works and Pasqual from Marquez. I can not say enough about these guys at Marquez Design. They are beyond good at what they do. Pasqual wants every detailed planned and on paper before we start. The truck will be getting there complete interior kit wrapped in leather and an accent panel in a darker vinyl. It will be very oem looking and I can tell you the seat will be amazing. You guys have know idea these interior panels they are releasing for these trucks are going to be awesome. The fit and finish is amazing. You can paint this stuff or cover it. I am very excited for you guys because there door panels are very 71-72 oem feel. There will be so many options for us that I think the possibilities of different combinations will be endless. So The minute we start getting the paint work and interior installed I will be posting pics. Thank guys

gringoloco 12-10-2013 07:18 PM

Sounds good! I'm amazed at the amount of great new products that have come to market for these trucks in the last 10 years. Thanks for being an innovator and letting the rest of us tag along

superflysteiny 12-10-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gringoloco (Post 6411836)
Sounds good! I'm amazed at the amount of great new products that have come to market for these trucks in the last 10 years. Thanks for being an innovator and letting the rest of us tag along

Marquez is going to put out so many many products for these trucks. It's going to be great for c10 owners

Rusbuilt 12-10-2013 08:58 PM

Sound good Eric, I can't wait!

chicksdigit 12-10-2013 09:34 PM

Cant wait to see your new interior. Marquez products are awesome, everything looks great quality, love those 1 pc lights, there new interior panels that your are putting in your truck looked pretty sweet at SEMA.

superflysteiny 12-11-2013 03:55 PM

What I like about there products is they will build the interior to you specifications. Which I think is huge. If you want completely smooth headliner they will do it. If you want the speaker in the door they will do it. The combinations are endless.

jbclassix 12-12-2013 09:42 PM

How's the trailer/bike part coming?

Pegman 12-13-2013 02:36 AM

Very very nice

superflysteiny 12-14-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbclassix (Post 6415549)
How's the trailer/bike part coming?

Waiting on Brendon to finish his ultra 4 car
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pegman (Post 6415992)
Very very nice

Thank you

K20chevy 12-15-2013 05:03 PM

Eric,

I just went through all of the 155 pages and I´m blown away by your skills and the effort you put into this truck! Simply amazing! I really think that this is the best C10 that has been built to date! Can´t wait to see it all finnished the way you want it.

P.S.: I like the first wheels better. I wish they made them in 8lug so I could use them on my truck. ;)

superflysteiny 12-16-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K20chevy (Post 6419819)
Eric,

I just went through all of the 155 pages and I´m blown away by your skills and the effort you put into this truck! Simply amazing! I really think that this is the best C10 that has been built to date! Can´t wait to see it all finnished the way you want it.

P.S.: I like the first wheels better. I wish they made them in 8lug so I could use them on my truck. ;)

Thanks man I appreciate that. Wait till you see my next one lol. No I am supposed to quite building them but I got the c10 bug bad. I put the other wheels back on already. More pics will be coming soon

K20chevy 12-17-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superflysteiny (Post 6421595)
Thanks man I appreciate that. Wait till you see my next one lol. No I am supposed to quite building them but I got the c10 bug bad. I put the other wheels back on already. More pics will be coming soon

You´re welcome... I´d have an idea (really crazy) for a C10 myself, but I need to finish my K20 first. ;)
There will always be a next one. I´d hang on to Tootsie though! I´m not supposed to spend so much time with the truck either, neither am I supposed to start another one.. will that stop me? NO! :) Guys need to have their toys!

Looking forward to the other pics with the first wheels on it.

Ralf

N2TRUX 12-19-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superflysteiny (Post 6421595)

Wait, what? You cant just drop that out there and leave it hangin.:devil: