The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Joke Thread (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=805197)

FleetsidePaul 08-10-2021 01:35 AM

Re: Joke Thread

WTF? Why is that guy in a cage to pump up a tire? I'm lost.

Just stick the hose in and take you chances. Like I did with his sister.

Steeveedee 08-10-2021 10:05 AM

You never worked on those big tires, especially split rims? If you put the ring on wrong, it can come apart and kill you. Thus, the cage. The tire and wheel are supposed to be inside the cage. Maybe he just got back from a gulag?

FleetsidePaul 08-10-2021 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeveedee (Post 8955897)
You never worked on those big tires, especially split rims? If you put the ring on wrong, it can come apart and kill you. Thus, the cage. The tire and wheel are supposed to be inside the cage. Maybe he just got back from a gulag?

I guess that makes sense.

Tires are like women. I know nothing about them other than that they need to be replaced every few years.

57taskforce 08-10-2021 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul (Post 8955842)

:lol:

Shifty One 08-10-2021 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul (Post 8955842)

:haha:

Ol Blue K20 08-10-2021 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul (Post 8955931)
I guess that makes sense.

Tires are like women. I know nothing about them other than that they need to be replaced every few years.

I hope your (current) wife Doesn'tread this......:lol::lol::lol:

Steeveedee 08-10-2021 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 (Post 8956224)
I hope your (current) wife Doesn'tread this......:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: you should see the jokes we're trading in PMs...

davischevy 08-10-2021 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 57taskforce (Post 8955965)
:lol:

Don't laugh at Paul, Tyler.

Your family is getting large enough that it could get expensive to follow in his footsteps. :lol::lol::lol:

LT7A 08-11-2021 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeveedee (Post 8955897)

Ha, you can see him standing on the little bumps that are meant to keep the tire from rolling out.

FleetsidePaul 08-11-2021 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 (Post 8956224)
I hope your (current) wife Doesn't read this......:lol::lol::lol:

No worries. She doesn't listen to me.

57taskforce 08-11-2021 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davischevy (Post 8956273)
Don't laugh at Paul, Tyler.

Your family is getting large enough that it could get expensive to follow in his footsteps. :lol::lol::lol:

Larry, I don’t worry much about her cleaning me out financially if things went in the way of Paul. You over look the fact that her veins are full of Indian blood. I fear the tomahawk more than the money:lol:

For the woke crowd, (doesn’t seem to be much of one here) my wife is 4/4 Native American so back off:devil::lol:

Boog 08-12-2021 02:04 PM

Oh , well. That may be how they use them there. Look at his t shirt. ;)

Getter-Done 08-15-2021 09:58 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Attachment 2122277

...........................Attachment 2122282

Attachment 2122279

Attachment 2122280

Attachment 2122281

,....../

Steeveedee 08-16-2021 01:46 PM

Bigfoot is often confused for Sasquatch. Yeti never complains.

72c20customcamper 08-16-2021 07:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's the thought that counts

FleetsidePaul 08-17-2021 12:19 AM

I want this. I want it bad. :cool:

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/gallery/...ck_Shelves.jpg

LockDoc 08-17-2021 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul (Post 8958872)
I want this. I want it bad. :cool:

It's actually mounted upside down. Mine...err ahh, I mean my buddies, is mounted with the wider side at the bottom...:).. Easier to see whats on the shelves that way and you can use the handle for a towel bar.

LockDoc

FleetsidePaul 08-17-2021 12:08 PM

What goes in dry and hard and comes out soft and wet?

Chewing gum....

Get your mind out of the gutter. ;)

richard2717 08-17-2021 02:48 PM

Teacher Arrested At Pearson Airport
A high school teacher was arrested today at Toronto's Pearson Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator.
At a press conference, Premier Kathleen Wynne said she believes the man is a member of the notorious extremist Al-Gebra movement.
She did not identify the man, who has been charged by the OPP with carrying weapons of maths instruction.
'Al-Gebra is a problem for us', the Premier said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values.' They use secret code names like "X" and "Y" and refer to themselves as "unknowns"; but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, "There are three sides to every triangle."
When asked to comment on the arrest, Prime Minister Trudeau said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of maths instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes."
Fellow Liberal colleagues told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by any Prime Minister

richard2717 08-18-2021 02:24 PM

He was in ecstasy, with a huge smile on his face, as his wife moved forwards then backwards, forward then backward, again and again.
Back and forth, back and forth, in and out,
a little to the right, a little to the left, she could feel the sweat on her forehead, between her breasts, and trickling down the small of her back, she was getting near to the end. Her heart was pounding, her face was flushed, she moaned, softly at first, then began to groan louder.
Finally, totally exhausted, she let out an almighty scream and shouted,
"OK, OK, I can't parallel park-----------you do it, you smug S.O.B."

richard2717 08-19-2021 07:35 AM

A manager at Walmart had the task of hiring someone to fill a job opening. After sorting through a stack of resumes, he found four people who were equally qualified. He decided to call the four in and ask them only one question. Their answer would determine which of them would get the job.
The day came and as the four sat around the conference room table, the interviewer asked, “What is the fastest thing you know of?”
The first man replied, “A THOUGHT. It just pops into your head. There’s no warning.”
“That’s very good!” replied the interviewer.
“And, now you sir?” he asked the second man. “Hmm, let me see, a BLINK! It comes and goes and you don’t know that it ever happened. A blink is the fastest thing I know of.”
“Excellent!” said the interviewer. “The blink of an eye, that’s a very popular cliché for speed.”
He then turned to the third man, who was contemplating his reply. “Well, out at my dad’s ranch, you step out of the house, and on the wall there’s a light switch. When you flip that switch, way out across the pasture, the light on the barn comes on in less than an instant. Yep, turning on a light is the fastest thing I can think of.”
The interviewer was very impressed with the third answer and thought he had found his man. “It’s hard to beat the speed of light,” he said.
Turning to Bubba, the fourth and final man, the interviewer posed the same question.
Old Bubba replied, “After hearing the previous three answers, it’s obvious to me that the fastest thing known is DIARRHEA!”
“What!?” said the interviewer, stunned by the response.
“Oh sure,” said Bubba. “You see, the other day I wasn’t feeling so good, and I ran for the bathroom, but before I could THINK, BLINK, or TURN ON THE LIGHT, I had already sh*t my pants.”
Bubba is now the new greeter at a Walmart near you!

richard2717 08-19-2021 11:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
silent

Ol Blue K20 08-19-2021 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard2717 (Post 8960102)
silent

Some good ones today:lol::lol::lol:

Stocker 08-19-2021 02:55 PM

Wife ---- a smart Husband is silent ;)

weq92f 08-20-2021 11:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)

This is kinda neat...