The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Vendors Marketplace (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   67-72 Truck 3 Point Retractable Seat Belt Kits - Bolt in - Morris Classic (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=645687)

MCB Matt 10-16-2017 11:56 AM

Re: 67-72 Truck 3 Point Retractable Seat Belt Kits - Bolt in - Morris Classic

Happy Monday to all. We are clearing from the smoke here in CA finally.

We want to thank everyone for their support, we appreciate the business.

Let us know what you need and we will get it done.

We will beat any quoted price on any brand we sell direct!

MCB

MCB Matt 10-25-2017 12:58 PM

Happy Hump day to all! We have excellent prices available NOW!

Let us know what you need and we will get you a quote right back.

Thanks for the continued support
MCB Parts

MCB Matt 10-26-2017 02:58 PM

Thank you all for the orders. As always, NOTHING beats saftey, and 3 point belts are a GREAT starting point!

If you actually sit down and think about the possibility of a collision in a classic Truck / Car, there are NO saftey items stock... No air bags, ABS, collision warning, 3 point belts, etc. We are getting so used to these things in newer cars that we tend to take it for granted.

There are no crumple zones in classics. There are some youtube vids of huge classic cars hitting newer, smaller cars. The car wins 99% of the time!

These 3 point belts have been tested and are FMVSS approved (Gov't testing) and are application specific, no generic mounting when it comes to life saftey guys!

In a collision, these belts will LOCK, keeping your entire body from slapping forward against the dash and wheel. Lap belts are DANGEROUS and typically cause internal injuries!

Spend a little to protect yourself and your passenger, don't buy cheapie china junk lap belts or trust the originals which get hard, rotten and frayed over the years, leaving you to wonder if they will even hold you in the truck in an accident!

MCB Parts

landarts 11-03-2017 03:35 PM

Price for a set in black with GM logo shipped to 83699 Thanks!

MCB Matt 11-03-2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by landarts (Post 8074557)
Price for a set in black with GM logo shipped to 83699 Thanks!

Sure, PM on the way.
Thanks,
Matt

bestchevyfan 11-04-2017 12:02 PM

I have a 1968 swb chev with a bench seat .black with gm price please, thanks,buddy

MCB Matt 11-04-2017 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bestchevyfan (Post 8075069)
I have a 1968 swb chev with a bench seat .black with gm price please, thanks,buddy

Sure, PM quote on the way.
Thanks,
Matt

Kcabbie72 11-06-2017 11:36 PM

Price for belts and buckles for driver passenger and middle?

MCB Matt 11-07-2017 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kcabbie72 (Post 8076991)

PM quote on the way now.
Thanks,
Matt

MCB Matt 11-09-2017 01:09 PM

Thank you to all for your orders. We have great prices right now, basically Black Friday deals.

Let us know what you need!

Thanks,
MCB Parts

MCB Matt 12-04-2017 03:06 PM

Happy Holidays from all of us at MCB Parts.

We have excellent prices throughout the month of December! Let us know what you need and we will offer you the best deals out there!

Thank you all for your support,
MCB Parts

hewittca 12-04-2017 03:38 PM

Could you send me a quote for a turquoise GM logo lap belt. I want to use it as a center seatbelt for my '68 C10 if it would fit that application. Thanks!

MCB Matt 12-04-2017 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hewittca (Post 8096555)
Could you send me a quote for a turquoise GM logo lap belt. I want to use it as a center seatbelt for my '68 C10 if it would fit that application. Thanks!

Sure, PM on the way.
Thanks,
Matt

Karl's Kustoms 12-08-2017 10:50 PM

Could I get a quote for a set of Black Morris Classic Concepts 3 pt belts with GM logo buttons for a 1968 C10 with a bench seat? They would be shipped to zip 28152.

Thanks,
Karl

MCB Matt 12-11-2017 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl's Kustoms (Post 8100280)
Could I get a quote for a set of Black Morris Classic Concepts 3 pt belts with GM logo buttons for a 1968 C10 with a bench seat? They would be shipped to zip 28152.

Thanks,
Karl

Sure, PM on the way.
Thanks,
Matt

MCB Matt 01-02-2018 03:21 PM

From all of us at MCB, we would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, lots of great things coming in 2018!

We would also like to thank everyone for the business. We have been on the forum for quite a few years now and have done business with hundreds of you!

As always, please PM, Call or Email or text for pricing on anything you are after, we don't advertise every brand we sell.

Call: 925-828-5555
TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091
Email: Matt@mcbparts.com

MCB Parts

shearjs 01-02-2018 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCB Matt (Post 8150191)
From all of us at MCB, we would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, lots of great things coming in 2018!

We would also like to thank everyone for the business. We have been on the forum for quite a few years now and have done business with hundreds of you!

As always, please PM, Call or Email or text for pricing on anything you are after, we don't advertise every brand we sell.

MCB Parts

Matt,

I would like to quote a pair of shoulder belts with GM logos in military green for my 72 Suburban with bench front seat. Shipped to 37062. Thanks.

MCB Matt 01-02-2018 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shearjs (Post 8150298)
Matt,

I would like to quote a pair of shoulder belts with GM logos in military green for my 72 Suburban with bench front seat. Shipped to 37062. Thanks.

You got it, PM on the way.
Thanks,
Matt

nikwho 01-04-2018 10:39 PM

With the 3 point seat belts having 4 points of contact, vs. The lap belts having two, where does the retractable end of the new belt mount? That may not make sense. So, the medial end of the 3 point belt is the same, then the lower part of the new 3 point belt mounts to where the original lap belt bolted down just outboard of the seat, then there's the hole for the shoulder belt up high. So, Ive been wondering where retractable end mounts? Doe it mount all the way down on the floor, using the same hole as the stock belt? That would make both ends of the long 3 point belt piece mount to the same hole, right? I'm just curious how this mounting configuration looks. I've been wanting to upgrade my truck to 3 point belts. I bought some universal 3 point belts and they had no provision for mounting those two ends to the same hole.

MCB Matt 01-05-2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikwho (Post 8152165)
With the 3 point seat belts having 4 points of contact, vs. The lap belts having two, where does the retractable end of the new belt mount? That may not make sense. So, the medial end of the 3 point belt is the same, then the lower part of the new 3 point belt mounts to where the original lap belt bolted down just outboard of the seat, then there's the hole for the shoulder belt up high. So, Ive been wondering where retractable end mounts? Doe it mount all the way down on the floor, using the same hole as the stock belt? That would make both ends of the long 3 point belt piece mount to the same hole, right? I'm just curious how this mounting configuration looks. I've been wanting to upgrade my truck to 3 point belts. I bought some universal 3 point belts and they had no provision for mounting those two ends to the same hole.

The Morris 3 point belts have 3 mounting points. One will be the upper (Hole already there for it), the second is the retractor which mounts where the stock lower (outer) belt attaches now. The last is the receiver which mounts in the stock hole as well.

This is a simple 1 hour install typically. Other brands are GENERIC fit, they are not made for the 67-72, they usually sell you a 100% generic or the 73-87 type kit.

This is FAR too important of a part to compromise on to save a few bucks honestly!

Thanks,
Matt

nikwho 01-05-2018 09:18 PM

I see. And I agree! I bought a kit for a tri-five Chevy and I am not going to use them. I don't want to try to make a bracket that accepts the retractor AND the outer belt.

So, does your outer part of the lap belt attach to your retractor, then? I never paid enough attention before to realize that 3 point belts attach at 4 locations! Then I paid attention to all of my newer cars and trucks that have 3 point belts. All have 4 points of contact (inner side of lap belt, outer side of lap belt, retractor and the change of direction at your shoulder).

I would like a quote for a set of two 3 point belts in tan, and probably a center lap belt, just so that they match perfectly. I was hopeful for the airplane style chrome latch, but GM push buttons would work, if that's what you guys offer. I keep thinking about my chest colliding with my steering wheel while my body decelerate's far slower than my truck, if I were to get into a significant collision, and I don't like it. Plus, I don't like my son riding in the truck with just the lap belts.
Thanks,
Nik

MCB Matt 01-08-2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikwho (Post 8152918)
I see. And I agree! I bought a kit for a tri-five Chevy and I am not going to use them. I don't want to try to make a bracket that accepts the retractor AND the outer belt.

So, does your outer part of the lap belt attach to your retractor, then? I never paid enough attention before to realize that 3 point belts attach at 4 locations! Then I paid attention to all of my newer cars and trucks that have 3 point belts. All have 4 points of contact (inner side of lap belt, outer side of lap belt, retractor and the change of direction at your shoulder).

I would like a quote for a set of two 3 point belts in tan, and probably a center lap belt, just so that they match perfectly. I was hopeful for the airplane style chrome latch, but GM push buttons would work, if that's what you guys offer. I keep thinking about my chest colliding with my steering wheel while my body decelerate's far slower than my truck, if I were to get into a significant collision, and I don't like it. Plus, I don't like my son riding in the truck with just the lap belts.
Thanks,
Nik

What you are thinking of is in newer cars, their 3 points have a shoulder height adjuster that slides up and down. The retrofit belts do not offer this option, just like most 70's - 90's cars didn't have them.

The belt system has 3 total anchor points, all of them are in your truck now.

The Airplane style is only available with the generic belts.

Yes, the lap belt was a BAD deal. The only real protection it gives is keeping you inside the truck in a rollover. The 3 point will actually auto lock like a modern belt AND keep your torso from flying forward.

Thanks,
Matt

muSScle 01-14-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kcabbie72 (Post 8076991)

If these belts are still available, i would also like a quote for 3 point belts and a lap belt for the middle with GM push button. I haven’t decided on a color yet but will do so in the next few days. Thanks

MCB Matt 01-15-2018 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muSScle (Post 8160538)
If these belts are still available, i would also like a quote for 3 point belts and a lap belt for the middle with GM push button. I haven’t decided on a color yet but will do so in the next few days. Thanks

Yes, they are available anytime you need them.

I will PM you a quote now.
Thanks,
Matt

MCB Matt 01-16-2018 04:00 PM

The deals are still flowing here at MCB. Let us know what you need and we will send you a quote right back.

We appreciate the support here on the forum!
MCB Parts

StruttinSoul 01-29-2018 05:25 PM

Can you please PM me for black 3-points for buddy buckets (including middle lap belt) w/the gm logo

MCB Matt 01-29-2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StruttinSoul (Post 8173341)
Can you please PM me for black 3-points for buddy buckets (including middle lap belt) w/the gm logo

PM has been sent
Thanks
MCBparts

MCB Matt 01-30-2018 04:09 PM

When it comes to safety in a classic car/truck, the number one, simplest upgrade is a 3 point seat belt. 1-2 hours of your time and they are installed!

The factory lap belts were just enough to keep you inside your vehicle in a bad accident. Beyond that, they were great for internal organ damage, nasty cuts at the waist and did nothing for your HEAD!

The Morris Classic 3 point belts are FVMSS tested and approved. They include internal inertial locks that keep your upper body from being so violently thrown forward into the dash, steering wheel, windshield, etc.

Why chance it? These belt kits are a small price to pay for a very easy upgrade you will use every single time you drive your truck!

All Morris kits are included in our Tax Time Sale!

MCB Parts

Theboatandcarman 02-08-2018 07:10 PM

do these seatbelts have different buckles available? i have seats from a 2013 suburban in mine and they have newer style latches

MCB Matt 02-09-2018 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theboatandcarman (Post 8181706)
do these seatbelts have different buckles available? i have seats from a 2013 suburban in mine and they have newer style latches

Good morning, these are the latches I can get for you... Let me know.
Thanks,
Matt

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/12...4a7e_large.png

Theboatandcarman 02-09-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCB Matt (Post 8182205)
Good morning, these are the latches I can get for you... Let me know.
Thanks,
Matt

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/12...4a7e_large.png

doesnt look like they will work. thanks anyways!

MCB Matt 02-09-2018 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theboatandcarman (Post 8182252)
doesnt look like they will work. thanks anyways!

No worries. There are some generic belts out there with a plastic buckle and red button. Is that what you are after? We do offer them but they are "correct" for 73-87 trucks and you will not have nearly the look or quality of Morris.

Richard 02-09-2018 01:53 PM

I cannot find any pictures of the retractor assembly mounted in the 67-72 trucks. Are there any available?

MCB Matt 02-09-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard (Post 8182277)
I cannot find any pictures of the retractor assembly mounted in the 67-72 trucks. Are there any available?

I don't have any available. I have personally sold hundreds of kits to members on this board though. I would start a thread and ask for some installed pics.

MCB Matt 02-15-2018 02:17 PM

Thank you all for the orders on the Tax Time Sale. There is still a lot of time left on the sale, lead times just get longer on some items as we get closer to spring.

Don't hesitate to send us an inquiry on anything you have on your list!

MCB Parts

Pinchecharlie 02-28-2018 11:15 PM

Do these work in the older trucks? I have 65 c10 that I want driver/pass get retractable and a center lap belt. Black with gm logo push button that's black. Lol sorry for the long post.
Fit 65 c10
Driver/passenger retractable
Center lap
Gm logo push button that's black
Thanks pay pal ready

MCB Matt 03-01-2018 12:56 PM

Good morning, I will send you a PM now.
Thanks,
Matt

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinchecharlie (Post 8200250)
Do these work in the older trucks? I have 65 c10 that I want driver/pass get retractable and a center lap belt. Black with gm logo push button that's black. Lol sorry for the long post.
Fit 65 c10
Driver/passenger retractable
Center lap
Gm logo push button that's black
Thanks pay pal ready

TKCR 03-02-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinchecharlie (Post 8200250)
Fit 65 c10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCB Matt (Post 8200585)
Good morning, I will send you a PM now.
Thanks,
Matt

I would like to know also. I have a friend that has a 66.

MCB Matt 03-02-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKCR (Post 8201516)
I would like to know also. I have a friend that has a 66.

The belt kit will work the same way it does in the 67-72 however GM did not install the upper anchor nut in these years. A plate and nut need to be welded into the B Pillar and they will bolt right in. We have had dozens over the years do it this way.

Let us know if you have any other questions on our belt kits.

Thanks,
Matt

TKCR 03-02-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCB Matt (Post 8201518)
The belt kit will work the same way it does in the 67-72 however GM did not install the upper anchor nut in these years. A plate and nut need to be welded into the B Pillar and they will bolt right in. We have had dozens over the years do it this way.

Let us know if you have any other questions on our belt kits.

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks for the info.