The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   "fuzzyman" (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=341139)

nickp51chevy 04-27-2009 11:48 AM

"fuzzyman"

I don't know who this guy is, but I might have an idea. I just want to say that I'm sorry for what he has said and done to everyone. If you see someone else posting with my avatar please notify our moderators. If it is who I think it is he is an immature "A" hole and he gets off on people responding back to the f'ed up things he says. From what my wife and I have read he is poking and her and I mostly.

And to let everyone know even though I lost my job I will never sell my truck!

Again I'm sorry for what he has done. I don't know what his problem is.

chevy49 04-27-2009 03:13 PM

Re: "fuzzyman"

so i am just about to mount my cab and i need info.i need cab to frame distance frount and back. and did you use any bushing?

chevy49 04-27-2009 03:46 PM

pm ed you with a question.

nickp51chevy 04-27-2009 04:07 PM

Ok, I want to add a little more to this. I guess this guy has been posting on random threads and pissing people off. I got a PM from Jeff asking how I was and why I sold my truck to this guy "fuzzyman". So I looked him up and saw what he was doing. I Don't know why "fuzzyman" was doing what he did. I believe that he is trying to get me kicked off this forum by using pix of my truck to have you all think that it is me. I will try to find out who is doing this for sure and I will "take care" of this problem.

I just want to let everyone know that it is not me, and if someone else pops up using a pic of my truck again just disregard what ever it is that they are saying.

Again I apologize for what he has said and done.

57ToyBox 04-27-2009 05:34 PM

That's an appropriate handle for this nut job.
Fuzzyman... Maybe it describes the condition of things upstair were there's suppose to be a brain. LOL

nickp51chevy 05-09-2009 02:28 PM

Well I found out who was "fuzzyman". It is a guy that I'm sorry to say that I know and he gets off on doing stuff like this. I don't know why, it's just who he is i guess. But to make it clear he is no friend of mine and I'm deeply sorry for what he did and if he offended anyone.

OrrieG 05-09-2009 08:14 PM

And can we assume that the mods bounced him?? I looked at some of the stuff he was doing, and without your explaination it did not make to much sense. Sorry for your aggrevation...

bobinbc 05-10-2009 12:43 AM

Ahhh. Now I see, some of the posts were..."odd" . Glad to hear that it wasn't you.
And good for you for not selling your truck, I sold mine and hardly a day goes by that I wish I hadn't. The only cure is for me is to build another and when it's done I WON"T be selling it!

nickp51chevy 05-10-2009 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrrieG (Post 3301858)
And can we assume that the mods bounced him?? I looked at some of the stuff he was doing, and without your explaination it did not make to much sense. Sorry for your aggrevation...

ya the mods took care of him rather quickly. I really wanted to take care of him myself, but since i want to be a cop now it's probably not the best choice to make right now. And thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobinbc (Post 3302225)
Ahhh. Now I see, some of the posts were..."odd" . Glad to hear that it wasn't you.
And good for you for not selling your truck, I sold mine and hardly a day goes by that I wish I hadn't. The only cure is for me is to build another and when it's done I WON"T be selling it!

i'm sorry to hear that you had to sell your truck. That really sucks. The way I'm looking at it now, is I have too much invested in it (time and money) to try to get a couple of grand for it. and being so close to having it done, would just kill me to sell it. But if it meant loosing my house or keeping my truck, I would have to sell it then.

Liz 05-11-2009 07:28 AM

fuzzy is a member whom has been removed half a dozen times under other names. its a game to him.. or he is the def of a troll.

no worries here