The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Vendor Reviews (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   yet another CPP issue (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=570520)

crossfire84 03-13-2013 06:50 PM

yet another CPP issue

please explain this to me, i purchased a part on e-bay from cpp, the auction ended with 10 on hand, i paid and received an e-mail stating that my part was on back order. how can you have 10 on hand and be on back order? this sounds like false advertising to me.

rin68 03-13-2013 11:14 PM

Re: yet another CPP issue

I recently bought CPP tubular control arms from them through ebay. Same story, auction said 10+ available and the initial email said back order but the next day I got a tracking number and the parts shipped a day after that. Confusing yes, but turned out fine - hope it does for you to.

crossfire84 03-14-2013 07:04 PM

ok spoke to cpp and they said all 10 brake boosters where bad, and sent them back, they canceled my order and refunded my money no problem, in all fairness it was not there fault.

ddubbs 03-15-2013 01:56 AM

Glad it worked out for you. Right on cpp for figuring the parts were bad and sent them back.
Posted via Mobile Device

zammer 03-19-2013 03:31 PM

How about this one;

I ordered 4 items directly from their site (total of over $300) , waited 2 weeks before they got back to me about shipping, at the end of the 2 weeks they annouced 10% off for a full weekend and I asked if i could have the goods 10% off cause i can just reorder the order i already have been waiting for.. Then i had to wait 5 days before "I" had to inquire what the status was with the package and deal, got no answer back. So i called and decided to cancel.
- They said ok, can i ask why? I said i have already waited over 3 weeks already since i placed my order and i have been ignored for the past week about a possible promo i inquired on and no one is responding to my emails so i've decided to cancel the order.. He said ok fine its cancelled on Feb 27th.
- Well 3 days later on my mastercard bill i got a charge from CPP for almost $400 . THEN I got a notice that UPS had a tracking number for me!!! So it got shipped out and I was charged for it!
- I called them back AGAIN, and the lady said I had to get charged because it was sent out!!!@!
- So i nicely said ok, even though it was NOT my fault they shipped it out 3 days after i cancelled!!!!
She said we will have it back in a week. Well I;ve been tracking the shipment all month and it said it was delivered back to CPP yesterday and signed for. So i called them today to verify they got it and I got paid back and the guy i talked to today said they dont recieve the package back yet!!
I said UPS tracking said VICTOR signed for it yesterday morning and he said he still couldn't pay me back yet! I am so pissed off right now , i have $400 owing to me on something i ordered almost 6 weeks ago and had nothing to do with! Or maybe its just me? :dohh::hc:

Clyde65 03-19-2013 03:47 PM

zammer, call Jeff with CPP, PM here CPPJEFF

zammer 03-19-2013 03:49 PM

I did just after I posted . I hope he can help me out I have ordered just a ton of stuff on-line ( ebay CPP LMC hot rods usa yada yada) and i had issues here and there over the last 11 years but I have never been so STEAMING mad as I am right now typing this today and still not getting my money back

Clyde65 03-21-2013 08:21 AM

I have used Classic Parts for over 24 years and have never had an issue, they called me one time to tell me something was back ordered and they weren't sure when it would be sent. They asked me if I wanted the other items or should they cancel the entire order, real nice folks.