Thread: 58 GMC Project
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 02:39 AM   #37
Jebb1978

Re: 58 GMC Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL 58 GMC
Jebb1978, with ALL DUE RESPECT to all of you GMC fan, I really don't what to put back the 58 GMC clip back on. Thanks again for you thoughs on my project and I hope you both keep checking out my progress, Dave.
I can certainly respect that, like I said a 55 Chevy is a wonderful thing in itself! You can rest assured that I will continue to follow as we have essentally the same project. I don't have the room to start mine yet but my plan is to do it the right way like you are. I have the Camaro front end on it and all. I have been watching your progress for some time and I find myself jonsing for some progress on mine. I bought a parts truck a while back for the front fenders, doors and took the entire bed too. I took my junk parts and the rest of the donor and loaded them up the same day to save the room. My truck has not yet even been reassembled. Since watching your thread, it is starting to make me sick to think of it sitting in pieces. I really wanted to wait until I was able to do the frame up but I am starting to rethink it. Watching your truck come together makes me want to at least respect mine enough to put it back together even if I am going to tear it back down in a few years. Not too many of us around with the same ol truck and simular plans, it's inspiring! Best of luck and the frame looks AWSOME!

Shawn
Jebb1978 is offline   Reply With Quote