View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 03:52 PM   #86
Bluegoose972

Re: New Life for an Old Goose

Well, here they are guys...Lots of pictures. Three years in the making.

The first if of my door panel. Purchased the panel from Roddoors and it is made to fit our year of trucks. Installed power windows so there is no handle and the switch is mounted in the center console. Everything is covered in Marine Grade Vinyl, including the Ostrich Skin which is also Vinyl. Adds a nice touch.

The second picture is of the power seats. The interior shop did a nice job of tying in the vinyl on the doors and console. The carpet is a little lighter than I would prefer, but still looks good.

The third picture is also of the driver side interior. You can see how the dash was covered with the same Ostrich vinyl. Notice the notch above the stereo. The stereo has a pop-up screen which was hitting the dash pad. We notched out the dash pad then covered everything in vinyl. Turned out better than I expected.

Fourth picture is of the gauges. I've shown pics of this before. They have red lense covers and light up red at night.

The last picture is of the center console. This was an afterthought and turned out nicely. Mounted the light switches and the window switches here along with a boot for the transfer case and a couple of cup holders. Inside the center console is another compartment which has been sealed and insulated and can hold a six pack of pop or water and ice. It has a drain spot out the bottom, to the floor.
Attached Images

Bluegoose972 is offline   Reply With Quote