View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 12:31 AM   #65
nxtruck

Re: Ran 11.44 @117.69mph

Hey Jim, thanks for the reply and the pics! You've really done a lot of work to your truck. I would imagine between the bed and the rear frame, there's a lot of weight gone! BTW, nice lookin' mill under the hood! Seein' your dzus tabs on your fenders reminds me of the pin-on hood that used to be on my truck. I ran it for about a year until I finally got tired of having to get the wife to help remove the hood every time I needed to work on it! I finally decided to put a bolt-on hood back on it, even though it was a little heavier.
How much of a difference is there between your ladder bar setup and the trailing arm setup? Or did you run the truck with the trailing arms? I still have trailing arms under mine, although I did put an anti-roll bar back there along with some Rancho adjustable shocks. My truck has cut a 1.55 60' on the motor so far, and that was with a 30 x 12.5 ET Street. I have since put some 31 x 14.5 ET Streets on it, and hopefully I'll see an improvement with them. Thanks again for the info...
nxtruck is offline   Reply With Quote