View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 02:44 PM   #26
HotRod71
Short, Fleet, Slammed, V8 Club

Re: Who wears a wedding ring while working in the garage?

I do alot of paint and bodywork so I can't wear a ring doing that. I don't even wear my necklace while doing that either. My wife doesn't mind at all. I used to wear it when I was a cable tech installing computer network cable. Learned my lesson there let me tell ya. It goes into my left front pocket when I am working and then right back on when I would hit the timeclock. Now I lost some weight and that big size 13 won't stay on my ring finger anymore so I have to wear it on the middle one. I have yet to have someone see it and think I was single. Besides my wife and I have been together for 13 yrs. We even got divorced once and she didn't even take her engagement ring of the whole time we were apart. I wore mine around my neck for the whole year.

My brother on the other hand wears his wedding ring on his necklace. He lost a butt load of weight and it will not fit ANY finger. He does wear another ring on his ring finger on the left side though. He is married to a red head and thank goodness they been married dang near 16 yrs or should would have done shot him.

I respect those who will not take their's off reguardless. Actually it is admirable.

71 Chevy SWB Fleetside (WIP)

www.4x4grace.com
HotRod71 is offline   Reply With Quote