View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 02:54 PM   #90
texascowboy593

Re: Project "Tracy Lee" 59 Apache

UPDATE: My Totally Stainless Fasteners came in yesterday! Those look like some high quality, stout stuff! The marine gas filler is still "pending" as of the 8th according to the website I bought it from... I did a little more sanding and smoothing on the body and on the doors where I removed the mirrors. Funding came through and If the planets line up just right I'll be going down to San Antonio this Friday to make the paint purchase.

I installed an electric radiator fan last weekend and finished painting the front bumper, grill and headlight bezels white yesterday. It's just rattlecan but it will hold me over til I buy new brightwork this spring.

I also started hooking up the gauge cluster but ran out of time to complete it. I figured I'd test it out. Some of the wiring was installed already by the PO so I hooked it up to test what he had done. It seems OK.

More later, James
Attached Images

2014 Dodge Durango (Wife-mobile)
2008 Dodge Ram Lone Star Edition (Daily driver)

Last edited by texascowboy593; 10-15-2006 at 02:58 PM.
texascowboy593 is offline   Reply With Quote