View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 07:52 PM   #11
Rokcrln

Re: How To~ Forward Tilt Your Hood.

The rear brackets bolt into the rear two hinge holes then their is a hole near the fire wall that it also bolts into. I will not know untill I get teh cab and front end on my frame but I may need to shave off the bottom bolt for tire clearance. As far as making this bracket, it the one part that needs to be made to fit all the other things you do first. It kind of adjusts for any other part that may be off from the rest of the build.

Here's the problem, if I were to make a kit and have it worth me doing (I have no time to begin with) it would end up around the $500+ range. If I only build one part of the kit for a person and they do not build the rest just like I did then it won't fit/work. So I feel I need to leave it with the people that can build their own to do so and those who can't finding someone who can do it for them. Now their are kits out their for doing this but they are universal kits that need alot of fabrication work as well and that is why I wanted to do my own for my projects.

Kevin
LFD Inc.