Old 09-05-2007, 02:48 PM   #42
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Liz's Avatar

Location: Rockwell, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solego View Post
Gentlefolks,

I have recieved a reply Jim Carter Trucks. They have solved the immediate problem at hand, but, they have not instilled any confidence. In fact, I don't even know who sent me this reply! There is no name listed. I guess I shall just refer to them as "info", as that is who sent me the email. Judge for yourself.

From: <info@oldchevytrucks.com>
Date: 2007/09/04 Tue PM 06:04:39 EDT
To: <mtm717@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: Unethical Business Practices

Michael
Sorry for the delay in fixing this problem. I was trying to find out what
happened. Our paper catalog shows the part price was changed in January 2006 (one year and seven months ago) but not updated in our online catalog. Usually it is the catalog price, not the online price, that has not been updated. I'm (I am)sorry we did not check this
out (the only things you check out are hot trucks and hot girls) for you at the time you called. As much as we do not like it, we get used (you do not get used, you expect)to a certain standard answer that, when the problem is not the same, as in
this case we don't (do not) follow thru(Syntax?). Prices are subjected(subject) to change. (W)we cannot
control this but when the online (price) has not be(en) changed, there is a problem.
Again, I am sorry and have given you the refund for the price difference.
Will (who is Will?) send you a copy.

i may just bee a stoopid deputee sharif, butt i did aec my bidniss cumuneikashun class in callidge;
problem solved, post closed .. thank you come again...

normally I dont just close posts, but this one is a joke.
Im sorry you had an issue, its great it got resolved.. this site is not here for people to slam vendors though. I had no issue with this thread until I read your response above solego... I hope you as a "stoopid deputee sharif" treat people better in real life then in this post. Your antics and corrections of the email sent to FIX the issue you had truly make you look like an ass ( no offense of course) and if you had treated me the way you act in this post, you would be lucky to even get a reply, no less a refund.

Either way I'm glad to see Jim Carters step up and do what was right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PICKMUP View Post
NOTE: Please feel free to correct any of my spelling, grammar or punctuation if you think it will help with the situation.
mine too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by No3Fan4Ever View Post
and at one time had a banner ad on this site.
sorry this is not correct.
Liz is offline