View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 08:33 PM   #11
72ChevyAZ
LWB Club

Re: Arizona newbie here

I have been thinking about doing a quickie satin black paint job for the time being until I get to the body work. Here are a few more pics to show the horrible color. The guy I bought it from said that the previous owner shot this purple color right over the top of the factory (green) color. You can tell in areas where the paint is peeling off.

I payed $2,500 for this truck. New items on it that the previous owner bought are: Tires, AC Compressor, dryer, master cylinder, exhaust and headers. It has a rust spot on bottom corner of both doors (looks small at this point), bed has rust all over (replacing with wood bed someday), rust spot on tailgate, right now it looks like the rear bed support (is that what you call it?) is rusted. Rockers look good at this point. 350 is solid as well as tranny. Shifts real smooth. A few mechanical problems getting fixed as I speak. Will be back from the shop with new Radiator, pretty much every gasket on the engine, Eddlebrock carb will be fixed (vacuum leak somewhere), Brakes are at 30-40%.

I think I did ok....at least I hope so.
Attached Images

Last edited by 72ChevyAZ; 12-04-2007 at 08:46 PM.
72ChevyAZ is offline   Reply With Quote