Thread: PO has me PO'd
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 01:49 AM   #287
Chevyman63
Can't wait to retire!!

Re: PO has me PO'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaros44sr View Post
Well Gentlemen I just spent 4 hours at Tri Pro. What an experience, shelf upon shelf, rack upon rack, warehouse upon warehouse, of every piece you need to build your truck. Nice stuff, I don't want to hear any more complaints about the product, it is top shelf or GM wouldn't give them the license to put their name on it....

Every piece I picked up had the wt. of a good quality stamping, no waves, and tight bends. All in all, a piece that should be on all our trucks.

You could build you truck from this place. When I saw the torsion boxes, I was sold. Talk about some beef, these things won't rust thru for another 40 years, I was going to build my own. Why should I? The time I spend on them is not worth it. The price is that good...if you want to save money, I suggest you save it elsewhere.

The '67 grilles are awsome, the tailgates are awesome, the firewalls are awesome.

Wait till you see the new headlites he is getting ready to offer, really nice system. Jon said the name, but I forget already(CRAFT)

Rant off
I've talked with him on the phone...seems like a real good guy to deal with, that's where I'll get my patch panels when the time is right.
Did you pick anything up for the Jimmy? How far of a drive is it for you?

2009 4x4 Chevy Crew Cab 6.0
1989 4x4 Siverado (270,000 miles)
1972 4x4 Blazer
2007 Chevy Cutaway 1 ton
1970 Corvette (sons project)

RIP
- CLR 10/11/09
Chevyman63 is offline   Reply With Quote