View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 04:00 AM   #47
billyjo

Re: Tried 20's on Green Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J View Post
I like them all..... It all depends on what the rig looks like and what wheel/tire combo. What looks awesome on one, may look like crap on the other. 15-20s, its all good.
billyjo, is that your ride? Looks sweet, kind of a modern classic.
Yes that one is mine, thanks for the compliments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Monster View Post
Billyjo: Do you have any issue with rubbing the fender cups? I saw a video you posted sometime last year in the snow. That is one bad a$$ Blazer. The supercharger whine was incredible. Very nice ride indeed.

The only place that mine ever rubbed was on the front of the rear wheel well. I added the ORD add a leafs and moved the axle forward an inch so that the wheel was more centered in the well and haven't rubbed since. I do have 1 ton running gear and I think that adds a little to my original lift also.

1972 K/5 4x4, Radixed LS1 6.0, 428HP/445TQ, Lingenfelter GT2-3 cam, WCCH 90mm J-Tube, LS2 90mm TB, Stainless Works Headers, NV4500, 4.56 gears, Detroit Lockers, 14 bolt FF, Dana 60, 4 wheel disk Hydro Brakes, dual electric fans, Autometer guages, 4" lift, Zero Rates, Weld Evo Velocity XT8 wheels, 35x12.5x17 Super Swamper SSR's.....
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...tos/?start=all

Last edited by billyjo; 12-19-2007 at 03:07 PM.
billyjo is offline   Reply With Quote