Thread: Got Rust?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 05:12 PM   #57
Chevyman63
Can't wait to retire!!

Re: Got Rust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaros44sr View Post
Thanks for the comps.but appearances may be deceiving. I'm more of a problemsolver type of guy, and I like to challenge myself. That's why I buy rusty beat up cars that no one else wants, it's all just a challenge and this could be my last one. Funny thing is my youngest son does the same thing, only differance is he could afford to buy nice stuff to start with! I guess the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree

VT is the one that did a cowl swap before, that amazes me. Mine was technically never in two pcs., major holes were there but it was still one shell...Good luck, I'll be watching if I can be of any assistance....J.
I'll bet it's pretty cool watching one of your offspring follow in your footsteps like that. I'm hopeful that will happen with one of mine.

VT is another one on this board whom I have learned a ton from. The work he does is top notch as well. And there are many others as well with a lot of knowledge to share. That is what makes this such a great deal for $25 a year. The info on this board is worth much more than that.

OK I'm done, now I need to get some work done.

2009 4x4 Chevy Crew Cab 6.0
1989 4x4 Siverado (270,000 miles)
1972 4x4 Blazer
2007 Chevy Cutaway 1 ton
1970 Corvette (sons project)

RIP
- CLR 10/11/09

Last edited by Chevyman63; 12-30-2007 at 05:13 PM.
Chevyman63 is offline   Reply With Quote