Thread: gmc pauls
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 11:13 AM   #1
bdydrp97s10

gmc pauls

alot of other ppl on here have had good expeirences with GMC pauls, and i hoped that i would to....

in the other thread i was asking why shipping was so high from them, and nobody really gave me a good answer.. there are other ppl that even say they have gotten free shipping from him...

well on the december 27 i ordered two inner door patches, two outter door patches , and one rocker panel.. a combined weight of 40 pounds... 53 dollars to ship it just sounded funny to me... anyways fast forward to today the packeage comes in.. i see that it has been drop shipped from NJ..
i just figured since it came from NJ thats why it cost so much to ship. But just to make sure i took the package to a UPS store to check shipping back to the samw adress.

Guess what shipping to return it was $23.. i overpayed $30 for shipping, thats just shady to me, i dont know why he would overcharge for shipping like that?? and on top of that i ordered on the 27 of december and it didnt even ship until january third...

im just mad that he trys to make more on shipping, if he needs more money to cover the cost of the parts he should just factor that into the cost of his products like everyother company out there does, rather than trying to slip that extra $30 by the customer, it just seems underhanded to me?????

sorry for the rant....
bdydrp97s10 is offline   Reply With Quote