Thread: gmc pauls
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 10:45 AM   #30
4x4Bowhunter

Re: gmc pauls

That's great to hear, Liz.

I have attempted calling thier number every other day since Dec 29, and no one has ever answered.

I have been emailing back and forth with Amber, but it's always 2-3 days before a response is given.

I have to agree with the comment earlier that prior dealings appear not to matter much with respect to customer satisfaction lately. I, too, have ordered from him over the years, but my last order (placed 12/16/07) has yet to arrive at my door. I have been told "it shipped out already" or "was on backorder" but how about telling me that when you know, not when I follow up 3 weeks later.

To give them some credit, I did mess up my order originally. But when I tried to rectify I recieved the "its a custom part and therefore not eligible for return" response. I can live with that since I did mess up but still when I order two fans with a single fan shroud all on the same order, maybe someone would have questioned it.

I am not one to let a single instance ruin the service I have recieved in the past, especially hearing the feedback thru the board, so I probably will continue with them. But there won't be much more tolerated.

I hope Paul gets back on his feet soon! There ain't enough folks out there like him...
4x4Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote