View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 11:12 AM   #1
MrBeast
high-Tech Red Neck

Gearhead in Texas.

Hello everyone, here are my two trucks,

#1 is Brutus, my 1972 Chevy Blazer, it has a 454, and some other goodies, I am going to be doing much more to it in the future, but for now I am just enjoying it.

#2 is my 1972 Chevy C-30 Dually, it has a 454 in it, steel crank, rods, forged pistons, roller cam and all the fixins. It is scary fast and powerful, Yesterday though was a bit of a bad day, currently the truck is configured with a SM465, and a 3 speed Over/Under drive gear box, well I was out driving the truck stuck my foot into it, and the 454 twisted it right apart. So as it were I will be installing a NV4500 out of a 95 Diesel here in the next couple of weeks.

The truck also has a GM H072 rear end with 4.56 gears. I need to swap them out for 3.90's and a Locker. All in good time though. First up I will be putting in a new dash, with aftermarket digital gauges, and a Vintage Air system. Then I am going to get the truck repainted, and do a complete rewire.

Other little plans include air ride seats and suspention, and rebuilding the tool boxes on the back, I am going to install new doors using hot rod door latches that will provide for a much tighter latch, and seal much better than the current models do, I also have a set of fuel tanks for under the bed designed that will hold about 90 Gallons of Fuel. That should keep me going on those long out of town type trips.
MrBeast is offline   Reply With Quote