View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 08:27 AM   #7
hilbilly
I do everything twice, so what

Location: To the Right. One may go as far to say WAY to the Right
Re: Another parts store funny.

Napa is the only chain parts store left with folks that ain't retards. O'Really's?, Puk Boys and ADHDvanced Auto are a joke.
I had (like he way mine only) the best parts guy EVER, Jermey. This guy new everything about every part. Not what year, color and make (this he this also new) but the part itself. Running pulling trucks as I do, nothing is stock. I could ask for front out shaft seal for a 205 t-case, but I need it to fit a 32 spline shaft I got out of a Dodge that I put in my chevy case, no problem he got it. I need 6 left hand and 6 right hand 3" wheel studs to fit a rockwell F106, no problem have them on th3 3 pm truck, Need the rear motor seal off a weiland elec water pump, tiny little bastard, no probelm have it Thrusday, but late. Brass sinc'row's for a 465, took a week, but they were right. Set of outter hub seals for a gm 2.5 ton front, 2 weeka, but they were right. Etc,etc,etc.....
Then the ol' boy went and got married (dang women again) and moved to PA. If you boy's can find him he's a mgr in a Napa their, you can't go with him. Hard worker, excellent person and n all around stand up guy. I deffently miss that type of follow up, attention to detail and doing what ever is needed to make the customer a repete & happy. Also, a GREAT friend.
Man, do I sound like a sap