View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 10:18 PM   #30
redneckgirl

Re: Another parts store funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONHOG View Post
I recall a gal who use to work at our parts dept. who would get Soooooo mad
when guys would call and say "Can I speak to a man" which was pretty funny cause she was better than the other guys. In fact there is one gal at one of our local parts stores who is the only one we want to talk to !
That's where the distributor comment came from. I had a guy call and ask for someone in parts. I said this is parts, what can I help you with. He asked for a guy. I said, well, there are two of us here, and we're both female. What can I help you with. Then he asked "Do you know what a distributor is??" If I could have reached through the phone and decked the guy I would have.

When I worked for Firestone I had a guy come in wanting to talk to one of the men. I was the only service writer working, so I went out and got our tire guy who knew very little if it didn't have tread. The guy got so mad because every time he asked a question, Erik would look at me for the answer and just repeat whatever I said...

Last edited by redneckgirl; 03-14-2008 at 10:24 PM.
redneckgirl is offline   Reply With Quote