View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #115
LILRED66
Account Suspended

Re: Do you need '64-'66 Chevy Truck Parts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWilliams View Post
Hello,

I am looking for a few rather obscure parts for my '65 Chevy that I am restoring. I have several parts catalogs, but have been unable to locate these pieces.

Do you have, or know a source for the plastic rollers that fit on the window regulator that ride in the window channel? The ones I have are flattened out on one side.

Also, on the bottom of my glove compartment door, on the back side, there appears to have once been some type of flat spring. I have part of the original, but it is broken.

Finally ( for now ), on the rear Step Side bumper, there is a cover that fits over the bumper brace, between the bottom of the tailgate and the bumper. One of mine is missing.

Any assistance you could provide would be most helpful. Take your time on these as I am not in the assembly stage yet.
RWilliams:

Good morning and thanks for your interest in my 4-5-6 Chevy Truck parts. I have all the obscure 4-5-6 Chevy Truck parts you are looking for will send you a PM regarding the same.

Thanks for your interest and let me know if I can help you with these or other 4-5-6 Chevy Truck parts in the future.