Thread: Island Guy.
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 12:31 PM   #33
special-K
Special Order

Re: Island Guy.

Feel free to post a message to our passed brother here.I just didn`t realize how guys automatically posted without viewing the content of at least the prior post.This has become a tribute page until a proper memorial can be organized.
John was a member who communicated more in private message than in threads.Apparently he spent alot of time in PM chatting and giving advise.More than we ever would have known if guys hadn`t mentioned it once he passed.That shows the level of class John had.Rather than drive his post count up,he prefered to directly address the individual without needing acknowledgement of others.He also kept his responses to negative comments private and from what I understand could let a guy have it when warranted.Hey,he was one of our elders and respect is due to them.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote