View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 04:17 PM   #4
exmonkeypunk
Barrito Loco Diablo

Re: Sears...... (Rant)S

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRENCHBLUE72 View Post
Dude thats nothing if I want to exchange a socket,broken breaker bar,screwdriver,or anything else they have to send them off and I get nothing untill they come back. Now if I drive 30 miles away to the other sears they exchange them right there and send you on your happy little way..
I used to only buy Craftsman tools because i'm a mile down the road from Sears and it was easy to exchange as needed, now, i think i might just buy tools off the truck from the higher priced Matco, snap-on, and Mac.
Craftsman prices are so competative compared to the big three, but, i know that any hand tool i buy off a truck, the guy will be in once every week, and they'll trade it right up. This has discouraged me from dealing with Sears. In my opinion, they owe me a quarter gallon of gas for wasting my time and 1/32 of tread on the rear tires for the burnout their poor service caused me to do... lol.
I'm gonna let the Tool truck guys know about this tomorrow. Maybe they'll give me some deals to keep my business. This whole deal reminds me of when Dave Thomas died and Wendy's fries got cold, or when Sam Walton died and Wal-Mart turned into Wal-junk. Ever since Craftsman started being sold at K-Mart, it all seemed to go downhill.
I know that Snap-On is foreign now, i'm not sure about Mac or Matco..... I will NOT buy foreign tools from anybody anymore.

Save American jobs, Buy American.... My grandfather used to shout this at me all the time growing up, now the man drives a Toyota...... I will not settle for less. Not this day in age anyways.
exmonkeypunk is offline   Reply With Quote