View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 10:59 AM   #54
exmonkeypunk
Barrito Loco Diablo

Re: Sears...... (Rant)S

450 is a estimate. i will receive my first full 50 hour check on Wednesday. Before taxes it comes out to just over 500 a week. This will be the most money i've ever made, which is only because of the steady overtime. We're hitting a slow period with kids going back to school and everything, but, it's still steady enough. There's alot of cars on the lot that are owned by my boss that need repairs so he can sell them off.
These guys like to help out good people and they know just about everyone around. They sent the tech that i replaced to rehab a few months back, and the other tech they sent to a literacy program and taught him how to read and write, the guy even got his ASE certifications after learning to read. I've been searching for a shop that cared like this ever since i got into wrenching. I didn't know one actually existed. My boss offered me to use one of their old boxes, but it's his son's old one, so he's waiting until he's back from vacation on monday to ask about it. So, i might not need a roller for a little while.
I'm blessed to be in the presence of these guys. Every day i go home with twice the knowledge of the day before. I'm glad i'm still this eager to learn.
exmonkeypunk is offline   Reply With Quote