View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 12:50 AM   #53
CAL 58 GMC

Re: Post pics of your 47-59 Chevy trucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK56 View Post
Hello from Alaska, I picked up this 56 original 1/2 ton Napco 4X4 a few months ago. I'm getting ready to take it down to the frame and upgrade a few things and get it painted. Picking a color is driving me crazy. What's the etiquette for copying another dudes color? CAL58's prowler orange is awesome. And Im thinking about a green similar to 1sik52's. Its going to be tough. I will keep you all posted once I get started. (just had back surgery yesterday so it will be awhile) This is my first post and I want to thank you all for the inspiration and great information you so freely pass on in a positive fun manner.
I can't speak for 1sik52, but I have no problem with someone else using the same color. A guy I know were I live is building a 67 pro street long bed. He liked the color of my truck, but as he said, "I didn't want to copy it" and that I might get upset. I told him, hey I don't own that color and if anything, someone else wanting the same color just mean I made the right choice. So paint yours prowler orange, it's okay with me.

P.S. If you do, post apicture!
CAL 58 GMC is offline   Reply With Quote