Thread: Chop Tops ???
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 08:13 PM   #55
AK72K10

Re: Chop Tops ???

Chopped-n-Dropped?
Well that poses at least two significant problems for me. The least of which is with me being a rather tall guy @ 6'3" (And a bit clumsy I might add) I tend to bang my head upon entry/egress, and since I do not hold stock in Tylenol that option is pretty much a non-option for me. <Thumbs down> As far as Dropped...don't you live in PA? I think you may encounter a problem similar to me: Winter. Alaskan winters can be rough on a rig, even on only driven in the summer months, with our PFC=BHR factor (Precip + Freezing Conditions = Big Holes in Road) being rather high dropped is also out of the question. Up here in Alaska we have pot-holes that would bottom out a school bus. <Thumbs down> But in all seriousness, I do not wish to rain on your parade, or callously shoot down any dreams of...ugh...cuttin sheet metal, so if this bad boy is going to make the complete conversion and turn Trailer Queen then I guess I would say "Have at it, cut away!" just make sure you have long ramps...or stout rails!
AK

"Why Build It If You Can't Drive It?"
AK72K10 is offline   Reply With Quote