View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #63
PanelDeland
I am a Referee of life.

Re: It’s Just A Pickup

I have to admit that I don't check this forum as often as i should.I however will be doing so in the future.You build thread has served to help me get my momentum back and I appreciate that.As for your spelling,whatever you're doing has worked.I can read and understand all of it.I haven't been to check your work in the FAQ's but can already tell it is a positive contribution.
Your truck has some great ideas and outstanding execution so don't stop with what you have already contributed.Some of the minor things you have shown are things others never think of until they get in the middle of a build.Better planning always results in a better outcome(except militarily).
I think you are building one heck of a nice mild custom styled truck with lots of attention to detail and great worksmanship.Those who know will just know and those who don't will not notice.Keep up the great work.
Barrett-Jackson has perfected alchemy,they make rust into gold!
"You can lead a horse to water but you can't saddle a duck"
"Cleverly disguised as a 'Responsible Adult'
"Sometimes your Knight in shining armor is just a retard in tinfoil"
PanelDeland is offline   Reply With Quote