View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 12:27 PM   #32
bird7263
Urban Chop Shop

Re: 66 Short step "Trad Rod" build, A Pabst Blue ribbon theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsean View Post
nice rig glad to see you finaly got one.. if you need any parts drop DAN a line he might have what you need. sickindustries@hotmail.com
or at sickindustries.net
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchav62 View Post
Your truck is looking SICK!! Perfect stance...I dig the PBR stuff. The shift knob, the tool box, the key chain, I love it!! That's a good idea using the fence boards for the bed. I've been looking for ideas the re-do the wood in my '62 on a budget. I like the fleetside taillights too! Very nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65panelrat View Post
Sweet lil' Step Side! Awesome Job on everything! Sick H.D. Too! Goota have the "Apes"! Killer Rides!!!
Redsean, I know Dan.. He is a good dude and I love his style. I cant wait to catch up this summer can see what he will be working on next.

Underneath the fence boards was a painted to match plywood bed. I went so low on the static drop that we had to cut a hole for the pumpkin. Just in case I hit a big bump or had a small load. I screwed the fence boards right down on top of the plywood.. Cheap and Easy floating bed.

And for you HARLEY GUYS. If you like the Apes. I build them. We have a expensive hydraulic bender that we bought and bend/powder coat and chrome custom apes. Along with making custom other parts. Hit me up and I will give you the info.. They are strong/one piece and very affordable.
Attached Images

1965 Chevy 1/2T Longbox, soon to be a slammed shop truck

Build thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=591266

Semper Fi Marines
bird7263 is offline   Reply With Quote