View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 02:10 AM   #137
LILRED66
Account Suspended

Re: 4-5-6 Chevy Truck parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWilliams View Post
Hello Tony,

I hate to bother you with such a small request, but I am having no luck finding the parts I need. I am looking for two bolts. These are used to bolt the front fender onto the frame; where the fender meets at the door. There are two of these that are used at the top of the fender, and the same bolt is used at the bottom of the fender as well.

The overall length of the bolt is 1 1/2" long. I believe that it is 3/8" in size and has very fine threads and a 9/16" head. The bolt also has a thick washer made onto it.

I can send you a image of the bolt if it is unclear which bolts I am referring to, or I'll check my Assembly Manual to see if it refers to a part number.

Could you please let me know if you have two of these available that are in good condition? Thanks !

Good morning. I know which bolts you need. I have several of them. Send me your mailing address and I will send two of them to you for the cost of shipping. Thanks for the opportunity and let me know if I can help you with this item or other 4-5-6 Chevy truck parts in the future.
LILRED66 is offline   Reply With Quote