View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 01:36 AM   #146
LILRED66
Account Suspended

Re: 4-5-6 Chevy Truck parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleazytiki View Post
Hey! Have you got an upper rear shock mount for the passenger side of a
65? I have coils not leaf springs if that matters.
I'm also looking for step-side fenders in any condition. Thanks!
Good evening and thanks for the inquiry. I have a good, used upper shock mount for the rear of a 4-5-6 Chevy truck with factory coils/trailing arms.

I also have a pair of stepside rear fenders. The passenger side is in very good, rust-free, dent-free condition and the driver side has some body dolly work done on the front lower portion, but is also rust-free. I'm afraid shipping is going to be a bear from Kansas City to the the Jersey shore.

I would ship them Greyhound-Freight, since that is the most economical method, which would require you to pick them up at the nearest Greyhound terminal in your area.

The good, used stepside rear fenders are $300.00 per pair and I estimate the shipping, via Greyhound-Freight, to be $70.00 each or a total of $140.00 for freight charges.

If you decide to move forward with the stepside rear fenders, I will throw in the rear upper shock mount for free, otherwise, it is $20.00, including shipping.

Please let me know if I can help you with these items or other 4-5-6 Chevy truck parts in the future and thanks for the opportunity.

Happy Easter.
LILRED66 is offline   Reply With Quote