View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 09:54 AM   #16
fine69

Re: Problems with GMC Pauls?

Directly from GMCPauls homepage,

Due to the fact that less than 2% of sales & correspondence was by phone, we now offer only online ordering & correspondence.

Then right below it this,
GMCPaul's Truck Parts Striving to meet all of your GMC & CHEVY Truck Parts Needs. We carry new parts for your 1947-Current GMC / Chevrolet Truck. Looking to restore your truck or needing parts for that daily driver stop on in and let us try to fill your shopping list. We Drive, Restore, and Work on GMC & Chevy Trucks Exclusively, so if you have a parts need or truck related question give us a ring we will be glad to help.

So i can call if i need help??? But i can't order????

And then the last part....
We accept Visa & MasterCard By Phone as well as through our online catalog which is protected by the leader in online protection VeriSign. We have also fully integrated Pay-Pal into our checkout system for those wishing to use this method to pay with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, E-Check, etc.....

Can't take orders on phone??? But we can accept payment by phone???

In my personal experience i have had issues getting ahold of Paul by phone. Since he started the business his phone service sucks. Always an excuse as to why.

I quit bothering ordering from him 5 or 6 YEARS ago for this reason.

One heck of a nice guy. And he knows his parts. I like the guy. But i will spend my money elsewhere.

If less than 2% of his orders were by phone then they should have answered them more. This is not the first time someone has posted a thread about the same issue.

Do a search.

I am not trying to bash GMCPauls. But this board is about being real. Just stating the truth.

Board member #6

Last edited by fine69; 05-08-2009 at 09:58 AM.
fine69 is offline   Reply With Quote