View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 06:29 AM   #29
GMCPaul

Re: Problems with GMC Pauls?

Hawker7 on Sun. 4-26 you placed a order for 25 different parts in multiple quanties on some yet did not order enough of some parts and you contacted us on Mon 4-27-09 to ask if we could modify the order to reflect the quantity of parts that you wanted, which we did so. We then shipped 21 different types of parts some in multiple quantities that were in stock at our store, we had 4 items we were out of stock on and rather than delay your order shipping we contacted a West Coast supplier that was supposed to carry the same parts as ourselves and had them drop ship these items so as not to delay your receiving them which was a steering wheel, a 67-70 gas cap, alternator conversion harness, and a heater core. Then you contacted us Tue. 5-5-09 asking us for tracking on the shipment from the West coast as it had not arrived and Amber began checking on it. She then discovered from the supplier that they were having a problem with the tracking # and they would get back with her. By closeing Tuesday this had not occured and she fell sick Tuesday evening and did not come in to work and failed to mention to the rest of us that she was dealing with a problem on your order and since she was dealing with the order she had your emails flagged to go directly to her email account to deal with it personally, so when you again inquired on May 6th the rest of us never saw the email on Fri May 8th she returned to work and because she had not informed anyone of the problem and your emails she applogized to you and myself for dropping the ball and I explained to her in the future to try and make surte to let others know if she has flagged emails and becomes sick and she removed the flag and got all information involved in the shipment and let you know what was happening and that UPS lost or misplaced the 1st shipment and that a 2nd would be going out to you immediately and provided a tracking # however the vendor was now out of the steering wheel and heater core and they would ship the beginning of the next week those parts arrived on 5-11-09 and shipped to you 5-12-09. On May 28th you contacted us stating that you wished to return the heater core and gas cap. Danielle then handled this email as you were no longer flagged and she was the 1st to see it and she explained that our return policy was all sales are final unless the product was defective or other than ordered and asked you which of these they were so she could issue you the approriate RMA # for the return. You then replied that the heater core was made in Mexico and we sell a made in USA heater core so she imeddiately issued a refund because it was not what you had ordered and we are now awaiting its arrival here to issue you a refund for it and return shipping costs.
I know were not perfect but we try and I'm sorry the 21 parts shipped to you in multiple quanties we had in stock here were not the 4 most important parts you wanted which seems to be the case according to this post. I do wish you had mentioned the fact in this post that you had ordered the 67-70 gas cap yourself and that it was not a mistake on our part that you ordered the incorrect gas cap. I also wish you had taken the time to tell that you had ordered prior witout problems and everything we did to rectify the problems that occured on this order.
Yes the vendor in Calif. was Brothers but using them to fill parts we are out of stock on so as not to delay you receiving a part I feel is a good thing not bad and they do not supply most all our parts for us we mainly use them as a fill in for things we run out of altough they do have a monopoly on a few parts that we must purchase from them as they have some parts made and are the only supplier.
I hope you have a nice day and that 2009 finds you Healhty, Happy , Prosperous and slightly more forgiving & patient.
Paul @ GMCPauls
GMCPaul is offline   Reply With Quote