View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 08:06 AM   #37
Hawker7

Re: Problems with GMC Pauls?

My issue was not with the availably of the parts or the gas cap as I said that was my fault in my post. My problem was the orders in the past that I was sent the wrong parts, and the days that I did not get a response back from them. I started this post only after I did not hear back from them on an order I spent over $1,000 dollars on. The thing that drew the line for me was receiving a $20 heater core carried by Autozone that I paid $60 for. Had I not have known that I was sent a $20 heater core made in Mexico, I would have installed it thinking it was better made one. If they didn’t have them in stock and had to use another vendor then that need to make sure that other vendor is sending out quality parts to their customers. That is customer service in my book. I have spent over $15,000 over the past 9 months on this build using many different vendors and this is the only vendor I have had an issue with. The other vendors have sold what they promised and have been very responsive in getting back to me. People except good service and prompt replies as that what most vendors do. Also, that fact is the parts for 67-72’s are readily available and that is why I choose to buy a 72. The reasons above coupled with their higher than most shipping prices is why I choose to not use them again. Everyone else can continue to use them and I hope they have good experiences, but I will be spending my money elsewhere.
Hawker7 is offline   Reply With Quote