View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #17
rcrahn

Re: Hey ChiefRocka - Don't sell it......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
Man this was supposed to be a secret !!!

Well this is the story....we are trying to sell our place, and have dropped the price already once. The prices are starting to go up here in San Jose, so we might be looking at MorganHill, Felton or even Gilroy.

Anyway, I think I have my jetski sold to a co-worker...another toy I didn't want to sell....(it's a 13 yr old 1100cc 2-stroker, but I've owned it since new, and runs like the first day it was dropped in water).....I'm letting that go for $2500...that alone will pay down a debt good enough to get me a home loan.....

I don't want to sell it, so when I listed the truck...I thought I was listing it high enough that noone would even look at it.....WRONG !!....I've recieved three calls on it already !!

Even my wife thinks I'm nuts...she know how much that POS means to me !!!

I have no yard now, no where to work/park stuff besides my shop.....

I have plans for my 4 and 8 yr olds....I want a big yard for them to play and grow in....You know ??

So we will see....

Thanks jonz and Twiggy for those words....
John, you're a good man. I understand 100% what you want for those kids...All I am saying is there just may be a way to get the house AND keep the truck...Think outside the box man....Drum up some more side suspension jobs, dig up some more door sales/installs for Harry and chances are you'll earn what little more you need........
Wishing you and the family the best.....
rcrahn is offline   Reply With Quote