View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #48
Critter
Future TOTM Winner

Re: The Great Critter Revival ‘09

I felt the need to update with something. I told myself I wasn't going to spend any more cash on the Blazer till I got my shop/garage...but we all know how that goes I verbally purchased a single wall top from Teeitup a few months back and I finally got around to picking it up a couple weeks ago. I snapped some pics for the heck of it. I took one of the Kansas border sign also, but it was too blurry to make out. Anyway, the top is in great shape, and had a decent hatch with it. I don't know why I am obsessed with having a single wall top (I have a nice double) I just couldn't stand it. Plus my K5 is a 72 and already has both sets of holes in the bedsides. I think the main reason I wanted one was because I plan to have a decent interior one day and don't like the idea of taking the inner panels off every time i want to remove the top. Oh yeah, and I like interior lights.

The top itself is in better shape than it looks. No cracks to speak of, just some resealing to do around the seam areas. It looks like it has been sanded some in the past and has some old white paint on it. I would eventually like to do a full top restoration ala BobbyK...but there is a lot of other things to be done to the Critter before she needs a top. Anyway, thanks for checking in.
Attached Images

Check it out www.lsdyno.com
Critter is offline   Reply With Quote