View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 09:55 AM   #92
scoyote

Re: '72 Frame Up Rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J View Post
I think the seats look good. What are you doing for a center console? Have ya tried the rti ramp yet?
I'm missing one of the body bushings so I haven't tried the ramp yet....but I will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vogel View Post
12" from the little hump to the very center front. Also... Im agreeing with you on the seats... OK, they just dont look like they belong. My buddy put some nice offroad seats (Corbeau Baja Ultras I beleive) in his and they look great and are darn comfortable. You could then attach your shoulder harness to the roll bar.
I'll take a look but the "offroad seats" that I looked at are solid mount so there is no option to slide forward or tilt to allow access to the back.

I'm trying to find some mid 90's seats to look at.

The seats I have installed are VERY comfortable....they just look goofy to me.

If you are measuring from the "hump" then my seats are the same distance from the floor because that hump is 1".

1991 F250 - Hunting truck w/ Detroit rear locker, ARB front locker, front and rear winches .... and more....
1997 Grand Cherokee - fun jeep - Detroit rear locker, ARB front locker, front winch, 411 gears, lots of lights ;-)
2004 Hot Rod DuraMax - Dnyo'd at the wheels with 525 HP and 1100 lbs torque.....mustang killer.
scoyote is offline   Reply With Quote