View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 09:33 AM   #6
storked82

Re: Putting in a head linner and a little customizing

Hi Guys

Well for the head liner I did some cheating LOL my truck didnot come out with one org so what I did was went to a junk yard and found a truck like mine that did come out with one and took it out along with all the trim and wraped all of it in black viynal Let me tell you it took some work to get the viynal to lay right ect I sanded all the trim down ect so the glue would stick I used 3M trim spray glue It soaked it up I then took a old sheet of paneling and coverd it black to go under the back window And for the curves in the corners I had a hard time finding something that would bend to make that curve So what I used was the plastic Big for sale signs LOL and glued to of them together to get the right thickness It worked I coverd them in black was well It turned out awsome My wife could not beleave it was the same truck I still have a few little Touch up things I want to add to really set it off As far as fiberglass gos I have never ever worked with it I was told its really easy to make boxes ect I dont know if I trust myself to try it LOL I would need someone to walk me Trew It I would like to try it one time do you have any Pictures

Take care

Jeff Main
storked82 is offline   Reply With Quote