View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 10:26 AM   #75
Critter
Future TOTM Winner

Re: The Great Critter Revival ‘09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Terry,
Please stop calling your shop little! Mine is 30X30 too. If you don't do what I did and put a boat and tons of junk, cabinets, shelfs, workbenches, 4wheelers, tools, etc. in there you will have plenty of room to work on your blazer...

As far as your tub, well I don't know I've never done rust repair on one of those. It seems to me it would be better to leave it on the frame until you get the rust all repaired. But, tons of guys on here take the cabs or tubs off and have them blasted. I really don't know, probably depends on how deep you will need to get into it? good luck!
Fair enough, from now on it's "my shop"

As far as the rust goes I have a decent amount but most of it is NOT what I would consider overly structural. The outer and inner rockers will be changed, but the biggest part of the floor and the rocker boxes are fine and will be staying in place. Basically I am scared of body work and having the drivetrain swap to worry about is a good way to put off the inevitable!

Check it out www.lsdyno.com
Critter is offline   Reply With Quote