Thread: PO has me PO'd
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 09:30 PM   #1306
jaros44sr

Re: PO has me PO'd

Sorry, I was just sitting back and reading everyone else's progress(just enjoying the ride) forgot I was supposed to be building a truck. But, I ain't goin' to lie to ya, it was a nice break with the Holidays and Family

So, while I wasn't doin' anything, I was spending money! Picked up a Cruise, and finally found my seat tracks(drivers side) for the utility seats, now I can mount the seat up on the passenger side, and a Quadrajet carb...Oh yeah, I also bought a R/C Helicopter, pretty cool, I haven't hit the Christmas tree YET

After 3 weeks of thought and moving and rearranging and more thought, I finally have a plan to mount up my winch/with stock bumper. It will have a cradle of sorts under the plate that will hold the winch(warn model 8000), plus be bolted to the forward crossmember, frame rails and front bumper at each side of the license plate bump out. Today I actually made a pattern for the cradle, so once my new bumper bolts get here I can put the bumper on and start the final mock up

Pics to follow, before I get one of those blasted "this thread is worthless w/o pics" slogans

All parts offered to help are free, unless otherwise noted

Dont try this stuff in my build thread, unless you have 55 years of mechanical OTJ training
SAFETY FIRST

AS usual, off topic

They say your mind goes second, can't remember the first

Jim

Last edited by jaros44sr; 01-14-2010 at 09:36 PM.
jaros44sr is offline   Reply With Quote