View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 08:34 PM   #1
chevymotocross

Someone tried breaking into my garage.....

Yup, it sure is a crappy feeling. Someone attempted to break into my garage, which is attached to my house. I'm also starting to believe this was going on.... while we were home!

My father was testing out a new vehicle he just bought on our long driveway. At the end of our driveway, he noticed a car, lights off, someone in it with their cellphone. When the person noticed my dad, he drove off, still with lights off and turned them on way down the street. My dad realized he should have followed them, but his new vehicle is unregistered. Perfect timing eh?

Anyways, we didn't think much of it, until we had to open our garage door, which was pried open on top a bit. Yup, someone tried breaking in, and I bet that guy in the car was a lookout.

I would assume it was all for my dirt bike sitting in plain view in my garage (the doors have windows).

We made a police report and brought the bike into the house chained and locked.

We also bolted down the garage doors.

My buddies crf450 was stolen a few months ago and I'll be damned if it happens to me!

What else should be done?