View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 01:06 PM   #24
hotrod 80
mini truck racer

Re: Someone tried breaking into my garage.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by old Rusty C10 View Post
Yes apparently all the hot air taught kids these days in school has made most here those free thinking liberal hippie types (yuppies) and they all think that only the government should have guns. The police shouldnt and criminals have more rights than free citizens. Im starting to think that if it wasnt below freezing here i was in california
Couple that with the fact that the police here do as little as possible to do their jobs and frankly are more interested in generating revenue for the city by writing tickets than they are in tracking down criminals who will prolly kick the cops butts and then sue the police for brutality.
My thoughts are if you catch someone trying to rob you, you stop them and neutralize the threat.This means you give them a beating and hurt them enough to remember not to come back again. Then if you want you call the cops and have em thankful to be gone from you and having a nice vacation in jail to recover. All this liberal new fangled "it aint their fault they had a lousy upbringing " is a crock of garbage to me I believe justice should be meted out swiftly and should be severe enough to be a deterrent. You cover your butt so that when these criminals victimize you you have a leg to stand on when you get drug to court by these animals and their liberal do gooder lawyers blaming the whole thing on you.
WOW , i must live a sheltered life . I would have never imagined a guy breaking into my garage had a leg to stand on . Well he doesn't in Texas . I guess things are different in that part of the country . I probably would be thought of as a nut case up there . I clean my guns in the driveway on a table and the neighbors don't even think or look twice . Hell we had a guy shoot 2 crooks robbing his neighbors house a while back . No bill . I could not deal with a place that doesn't have some accountability for actions . Down here it is like the crook know they might get shot . Sorry for the off topic semi-rant .
1978 Chevy Luv Blue
1976 Chevy Luv Black
1979 Firebird Flooded in Harvey
1999 F350 Dually
2005 GMC Sierra 4.8 RCSB
2014 Explorer (wifes)

My build :http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=399148

Build #2: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=653583
hotrod 80 is offline   Reply With Quote