View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 01:32 PM   #90
Hottrucks
Redefining LowBudget

Re: Thanks for asking.....here is project: Patina'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostreetC-10 View Post

This truck is fun and a great project to practice on. At some point I'm going to look for a cab to start doing final work on. I wanted to get this to a point where I could drive it and have fun. I don't like to work on something for years and not get to enjoy it on the road. This way, I'll be able to completely do all the body work and paint and then simply do a fender/bed and body swap. I will pull the motor and trans so I can do the frame too but at least I won't have huge down time.

It amazes me the heads this thing turns in its current "patina" state......and I'm also talking before the motor hung out of the hood.

Dude are you my long lost Brother???

thanx for the pics of the bed now I can start ...ummm...tuning my bed floor...I have 2 stock rallies out being turned into 13"wide ( its the happy medium between the 15 and 18.5 tires... because who knows what the next tire deal will be) keep an eye out in my build thread...I snagged a set of cup car trailing arms and a set of 3:73's tat I'm going to keep straight using the cup car panard bar mounts and a long bar

couple questions...hows the ride, tire wear and how much air are you running??

Mikes Sandwich Fair Run OCT 8th 2011
Hottrucks is offline   Reply With Quote