Thread: PO has me PO'd
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 03:10 PM   #1359
jaros44sr

Re: PO has me PO'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynee View Post
I would never yell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: That was much funnier with my caps lock on. I didn't realize that the board wouldn't let me yell. Hmm...
Now that is funny, didn't know we couldn't YELL anymore!

edit...NOW THAT IS FUNNY, DIDN'T KNOW WE COULDN'T YELL ANYMORE...THANKS, SUBURBAN. works for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Heartbeat View Post
One set of front bumper brackets that vtblazer posted are for 2WD and the blue ones are for 4WD. I don't know if anyone noticed that. The 2WD brackets will not work on a 4WD truck. WES
Wes, thanks for dropping by, I'm appreciative of your input! BTW, great advise on those '67 side molding trim clips, Mar-K did a fabulous job of repop. Didn't realize the inside fender screws were with the kit, then as I dug further into the bag, there they were, correct shape of the head and all. Perfect way to mount up my NOS trim. I'm glad we have guys like you on our side of the restoration. Also the idea of drop shipping from the manufactor to me, saved a couple of bucks and time. Thanks again

Yes I did notice the differance, but keeping that information at the forefront is important to us all. If Coyote had read my threads he would have realized I have an extra set now, but he is buying a set for 45 from 6T727T2.

All parts offered to help are free, unless otherwise noted

Dont try this stuff in my build thread, unless you have 55 years of mechanical OTJ training
SAFETY FIRST

AS usual, off topic

They say your mind goes second, can't remember the first

Jim

Last edited by jaros44sr; 02-10-2010 at 03:28 PM.
jaros44sr is offline   Reply With Quote