View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 08:48 PM   #5
special-K
Special Order

Re: Ads for Early Chevy Trucks & Parts

Let`s see how it goes.Normally,that`s how I feel about Craigslist ads,too.But to have a 1/2 decent resource right hear is cool.It`s any finds and in their own place.It`s good to keep it seperate from the general talk,I think.What would make it even better would be if members listing local ads would be willing give assistance as a sort of agent,just for the sake of helping fellow members.That would be tight.If I show something local,that`s what I`m prepared to do.The other thing,and this may make me sound dumb but,do members have the edit feature back?I never saw discussion.Staffers always do.It seems I`ve noticed deletions by supporters.Anyway,if editing is possible,I`d like the original poster responsible for wiping out expired ads.Craiglist comes to mind,not sure about other stuff.
Bill let me know this was started and about his concern with expired ads.We`ll be talkibg and you all will now soon about sticking.I`m waiting for his reply.I want us to be able to enjoy working together on this great segment of the site.He PM`d me concerned about stepping on toes(because he missed that I had said something already),which is a great start.We are both excited about these gems as much as anyone else.That`s why we`re here.Let`s all keep a brotherly vibe here.These are the precious gems of GM here and we should all stick together to honor them.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 02-11-2010 at 09:09 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote