View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 08:19 AM   #6
special-K
Special Order

Re: Ads for Early Chevy Trucks & Parts

Well,me and Bill talked and we`re givin`er a whirl.Don`t anyone think Bill,for one minute,didn`t want to work with this idea.He showed his concerns and I agree.We`re a team and what I overlook I hope he`ll see,and visa-versa.You all and me and him are all one bunch of truck nuts and all should feel free to ad any input you have here.These era specific forums are a website within a website.Some are all over this website and others only go here or there.We were both asked to run this area because we love these things.We are one of you.We don`t want to have to play cop.We want to enjoy this stuff along with you all.It is what we make it.Let`s make it great.Keep communication open.That`s the main thing I ask.Let`s have us some fun!

ps: Let`s go easy on the Craigslist.there are so many other sources and I guess if anyone wanted they could use Craig`s Helpe to locate with.We just don`t want it to be a Craigslist thread...ok?Thanks

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 02-12-2010 at 09:06 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote