View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:28 AM   #326
68jewel
On the path to financial ruin!

Re: For sale: Hand-Made Custom LED Brake lights.

Dukkie, I did exactly what you did. I ordered mine waaaay before I needed them. And that reason being, I figured it was far more affordable to buy a pair of $80 taillights than a $3k engine. So, I bought the lights. Don't need them yet. There still sitting in the box the came in. They are an excellent pair of lights and I do recommend them to others. Guys just be patient with him. He is a one-man-show. He doesn't do this for a living (I don't think.) This is more than likely his side hussle he uses to make extra money. He has a good product that, by word of mouth, got out and the business has snowballed into more than he could have imagined. That's a good thing though. He has a product out there that is affordable and is of quality. They are hand-made too. Which makes production time a bit longer. Not some mass produced lights made over seas.

Ooh Wee's Makeover...http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=376280