Thread: 69 GMC build
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 11:00 PM   #6
#169fan

Re: 69 GMC build

finally got going again on the truck! new fuel cell is in, motor and tranny are installed, cab is at the body shop having all the body work done. It is having the firewall smoothed, new inner and outer rockers, cab corners, gas tank filler hole smoothed, all new floor pans, all new cab support braces, and of coarse new glass! i got the mounting brackets for the donor seats built last weekend. they are tan leather seats out of a 2006 dodge ram. i also just received several new items for the cab from classic parts. some of which are as follows: dakota digital gauges with billet instrument cover, billet glove box cover, new carpet and sound deadener, every piece of new rubber you can buy for a 69 GMC, stainless mouldings for just inside the door( i can"t remember what they are called), new dash pad, complete new wiring harness, and i am sure i left out several things. basically i got everything to complete the cab but door panels which i am gonna have custom made. i am getting restless waiting on the cab to get done. all these pretty new parts are driving me crazy setting here in my dining room!
Attached Images

#169fan is offline   Reply With Quote