View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 09:27 AM   #75
muthstryker

Re: Truck Is Now Dropped!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3r!c84 View Post
i would make some kinda inner fender.i seen it done with trailer fenders.im planing on doing this myself and go even lower
Thats exactly what im going to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONTEZ View Post
I am looking at static drops myself. Just out of curiousity, what made you decide to go with a spindle/spring setup in front over a control arm/ spring or control arm / spindle set up. I have been looking at the DJM 5/5 kit with control arms/springs in front and 5" flip in rear. I was planning to add a leveling shackle to get it down to 7" in rear. Just haven't decided which kit to pull the trigger on. I could use some input.
I wanted a C-notch, and none of the DJM kits I saw came with a C-notch for the same price I paid on the mcgaughys, another thing is with a spindle and control arm set up I wouldnt of been able to get the truck to sit just right, Another reason why I wanted the spring so I could trim it and get it to sit where I wanted it to. The reason I wanted a C-notch was because I knew I was going to come down 8"s in the back so the notch was kind of mandatory.
muthstryker is offline   Reply With Quote