View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 10:48 AM   #354
SCOTI

Re: Project: Recycle

Ken, I considered the plated BJ area but it seemed to be too far toward the end of the a-arm to be optimal. I don't mind the discussion topic or your pics....

Jon, I have considered various options on your suggestion. I was actually going to just weld a tab to the a-arm & use a line clamp screwed to the tab. The issue was I wanted to be able to shift the line to the optimal position so there's no binding during steering as well as suspension travel. Still considering options though....

Heath, I did look into these but deemed them 'too bulky' for this application. I even considered buying one & cutting it in half to yield 2 smaller clamps. I did choose a similar option & should know by this weekend if it will work. Of course, I'll post pics as soon as it happens (or it didn't happen right?) .

I did finish up my hard brake lines @ the front end of the frame. I need to get some hardware today to permanently mount everything & then I'll get some pics. Still waiting on the 'tech' guy to look @ my fuel line pics & decide if they sent me the wrong lines or if I don't know what I'm talking about....
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.

Last edited by SCOTI; 07-29-2010 at 10:50 AM.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote